Can I switch my payment from one type to the other? (ie. Wire to ACH)

Unfortunately, at this time in order to switch payment options you would need to cancel your current investment, and resubmit a new investment with the new form of payment.

If you need assistance in cancelling an investment, please contact our team at

Related Articles

Recently Viewed Articles