What is the "Error with your investment" notification?
If you have received an email that says "Error with your investment" then that means that there is information that needs to be verified before the investment can be processed. The link in the email will redirect you to a StartEngine page asking you to input some additional information. Once you submitted the required information, the system will begin processing your investment. We will reach out to you directly if we require any further information.
Note: Please click the link when you are already logged into your StartEngine account.
You can also update this information by following the steps below:
- Login to your StartEngine account
- Once you are logged in, click your name in the top right hand corner
- Click "View Current"
- If your investment is with a Title IV (Large OPO) campaign, it should be under the pink dot. If your investment is with a Title III (Small OPO) campaign, it will be under the blue dot.
- You will then be able to update your information by selecting either the ORANGE "Complete Investment" button, or the “Update Payment info” button, whichever one is applicable.
- Update the information requested