What is the "Error with your investment" notification?
If you have received an email that says "Error with your investment" than that means that there is information that needs to be verified before the investment can be processed. There is a link in the email that will redirect you to a StartEngine page asking you to input some more information. Once you submit the required information, it will automatically resubmit your investment for processing. We will then reach out to you directly if we require any further information.
Note: Please click the link when you are already logged into your StartEngine account.
You can also update this info by following the below steps:
- Login to your StartEngine account
- Once you are logged in, click your name in the top right hand corner
- Click "View Current"
- If your investment is with a Title IV (Large OPO) campaign, it should be under the pink dot. If your investment is with a Title III (Small OPO) campaign, it will be under the blue dot.
- You will then be able to update your info by selecting either the ORANGE "Complete Investment" button or the “Update Payment info” button, whichever one is applicable.
- Update the information requested