What has to be done to get my campaign on StartEngine?
There are a set of requirements before campaigns may be launched on StartEngine. Please keep in mind that a company submitting a campaign must be incorporated in the US for Regulation Crowdfunding and incorporated in the US or Canada for Regulation A+. Some of the campaign requirements are the following:
- Legal review of StartEngine contract
- Submit Bad Actor checks to StartEngine
- Submit Articles of Incorporation to StartEngine
- Submit campaign marketing plan to StartEngine
- Meet campaign page launch standards
- Legal review of marketing materials including disclosures, legends, and forward-looking statements