How do I receive updates from and contact the companies I invested in?
After a company raises on StartEngine, we provide them with all of their investors' contact information, and they are encouraged to provide recurring updates on their progress and future plans to their investors. They may do this via direct emails to their investors or via the "updates" section of their campaign page. If they do so via the "updates" section, you will receive an email notification when the update is posted.
If you would like to reach out to the company with questions or comments, you can do so via the "comments" section of their campaign page or via the email provided in your signed subscription agreement.
To view find the contact information of the company in your subscription agreement, please follow these steps:
- Login to your StartEngine account at: www.startengine.com
- Click your name in the top right hand corner
- Click "View My Investments"
- Click the green buttons that says "view subscription agreement" beside your investment to open the subscription agreement
- Scroll towards the bottom until you reach the signature boxes
- The company email will be listed in the company's signature box
Note: You will not be able to view the subscription agreement until the company closes on your funds, and your status changes from "funds approved" to "funds invested".